We have had the honour to be visited by the Minister of Health and the Minister of Education, Youth, Culture & Social Services of Kisumu County and to present them our Community Health Centre, the first Safe Park in Kenya and our OVC/Child and Youth Care Program. They left not only overwhelmed from the impressions but promised that they will support our projects by
- providing the “Beyond Zero” mobile Clinic, an ambulance and Medication for our
upcoming Free Medical Camp
- providing staff and medication to the Health Centre immeditately when it is complete,
- promoting the Professionalization of Child and Youth Care Workers
- establishing an Early Childhood Development Centre next to the Safe Park and
- working on the foundation of a Montessori School in Kisumu, to mention but a few
We at Make Me Smile were left so excited, that our smiles grew even bigger and are sincerely looking forward to this promising collaboration.